Thursday 28 January 2010

Keeping up with the Reynolds (one of them at least.... soon to be 2...)

Well, we're not really good about posting up regular updates..... :-/

But that's ok! Cause here's a new one!! :D

So on the workout end of things, we're doing pretty good. :) We're pretty happy about that. We've set certain days to be our workout days, so that's going to help in the actually going  part. This past monday, we went at 6 am (a terrible hour, I know!) and that happens to be the time that the ROTC's meet to do their PT. The Army ROTC had lined up at the door, and as Cam and I walked up, the commander issued a command for them to part and let us through. I felt like I was Moses, parting the Army sea. :) Not really, but still. And Cam and I did a little Rocky arm pump to the music again. The girl told Cam that we had made her day when we did that last week. :D We're so cool, ice cubes are jealous.

This is Cam's last week at the Bangerter branch. :) He moves to the Broadway branch on monday. We're both pretty excited. He had a chat with one of the higher-ups (....i really didn't catch whether it was his boss.... or his boss' boss.... all I know is his name is Mac, and he's not a PC) and it really got him excited. He advised him that in about 6 months, he should have a department that he likes the best to send the most referrals to. Eventually (and potentially), if there are any positions that open up in that department, they could end up being like "hmm, you know that Cameron fellow? yes, let's bring him up for a chat."

Wedding-wise, things are coming along. I was able to schedule our time at the Bountiful Temple, schedule a meeting with the photographer we'd like to use to talk things through and see if she jives with us, schedule a meeting with a potential wedding planner (I've already met with one) and picked up my wedding dress!!! We weren't expecting my dress until the end of February, beginning of March, but of course they'll exaggerate how long it'll take to get you to buy right away. But that's fine with me, because it means I have time to look for an alterations place and have my dress to find fabric for my bolero to match the color. Now, the next big thing that we need to get scheduled, is our reception location. Hopefully, we'll have that done this weekend.

1 comment: