Tuesday 27 July 2010

Fall In Love

Some of my favorites from the Harper's Bazaar Aug. '10 issue continued...



Ann Taylor Coat-$348.
I love a long, chic coat in the fall and the color of this Ann Taylor coat is so fitting. Pop the collar (just a little in the back, not full out jersey shore style) add some riding boots and a few simple pieces of jewelry.


Tom Binns Pendants-$125.
From brilliant veteran jewelry designer Mr. Tom Binns, known for his elegant couture designs comes this simple 3 pendant necklace. Simple, and still stunning.

Le Vian earrings-$2,358.
Simple, beautiful, elegant. What more can I say?

Ward Kelvin ring-$12,350.
I've always been a fan of a big cocktail ring and you can't really go wrong with this Ward Kelvin piece. Like some kind of beautiful piece of abstract art, it will command attention on your finger.



Michael Kors watch-$250.
Some time ago I started looking for an over-sized watch and stumbled upon this one. I love everything about it-the colors, the size and the striking, prominent look of it. Hmm..now I just still need to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment