Thursday 12 August 2010

The D Bag


This past weekend I went to Kennywood with my fam for the first time in years (a local amusment park for those of you who are non-yinzers) and saw some things that were not amusing.

For one, I realize that young girls have always dressed hmm what's a nice way to put this...ok there is no nice way, like sluts. But it's becoming really out of hand. I don't think it seems this way because I'm getting older, right? Right, I always thought you were tasteless tart's.
The majority of the crowd was wearing pants that didn't even cover their behinds. Now I know I don't wanna see that. Maybe the underaged child you're hanging all over, displaying the pathetic display of pda..(ok, a lil repetitive) that would make anyone blush...things you shouldn't know about at that age...what was my point? ah yes, go tie some ribbons in your hair and put something on that covers everything up, at least for the sake of my eyes.

This however, was not the worst of it folks. Ohhhh no, it got worse.

You must know by now my admiration for those delightfully delicious vera bradley bags...
Well...



We decided, I guess, that he was "holding" this for his wife. But let me ask you...
1. How heavy and inconvenient is it that you need your husband to hold it for you?
2. Were you that embarrassed of it that you had to give it to him?
3. What kind of a man are you that you agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment