Wednesday 31 August 2011

I'm a recruiter for a popular cam site. Trying to start up my own studio as the pay is better. I'm looking for a few ladies 18+ who would be interested in this line of work. There is high demand in this field and newbies are always the new flavor of the month so to speak, so you should do really well your first few months.
Nudity is ''OPTIONAL''

How it works:

I sign you up at my affiliated site
When the site gets you approved to start work you will get your very own customizable chat room
Guys go to your chat room and pay you on the spot for requests (you don't have to do anything you don't want to)
You can cash out your earnings every 2 weeks

The site has high traffic and the guys just come to you. It's that simple.  They put money on their account and they basically give it to you.


Also note that we do not even have to meet up in person for you to be able to start working. You work from the comfort of your own home or where ever life takes you. That's the joy of it. If you have a laptop you could virtually work from ANYWHERE 

Nudity is ''OPTIONAL''

Please click here for an application.

For more info please email me:  Recruiter865@gmail.com 
or contact me via Skype: Recruiter865

Thanks,
            

No comments:

Post a Comment