Wednesday 17 August 2011

Oops! Signs of India


Well, This seems to be the Hyderabad's International Airport.
But guys, this isn't Shamshabad which is officially where the airport is said to be located.




Actually I was coming all the way to my home from college and I saw this one. I couldn't wait to take a snap of it with my mobile. Believe me, this board wasn't there for an hour or two or at least a day... I almost used to watch it daily for the whole semester and now they took that off as some construction work going out there..

Though it was taken a month back.. I thought to share it with you.

How do you feel ? Need your comments.

* No offence to India and its people in any way. If you find it to be offensive / abusive, Kindly write to my email address mentioned in the About page

No comments:

Post a Comment