Saturday 12 May 2012

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture cream review.

Today's post is going to be on The Body Shop's Vitamin E moisture cream. Basically having combination/oily skin I find it hard to find moisturisers that don't increase the oil on my face and don't break me out. But this is my miracle moisturiser! This moisturiser is recommended for all skin types.



As you can see, this has had plenty of love!


Not only does it keep my face soft, I feel as though it reduces the amount of oil my face produces. Aswell as that vitamin E is famous for helping skin cells renew, which is perfect for people with acne scarring such as my self. Although I haven't noticed a dramatic change in the way my acne scarring looks, I still love this moisturiser.

It has a relatively thin consistency and is slightly fragranced but as I said previously not enough to break me out, you get a decent amount of 50ml and a little definitely goes a long way.
It is £10 at The Body Shop but I feel as though it is definitely worth the money! I apply it every morning before my make up, I don't usually apply it before bed but only because I like to use something a little thicker.

As well as being a fabulous product The Body Shop doesn't test on animals. The packaging isn't amazing but that doesn't bother me to much because of the product inside.

So overall I'm pretty sure I will re-purchase this moisturiser, and I would recommend it to anyone! What's your favourite moisturiser?

Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment