Tuesday 31 July 2012

NOTD- Topshop- Hidden treasure.


As I perused the make up stand in Topshop, I came across this beauty and instantly fell in love!

I find duo-chrome nail polishes hard to like, they usually have a weird brown colour in most lighting, which I'm not a big fan of, but this nail polish is definitely an exception. Whatever light I look at this nail polish in, I still love it.
 and at £6 I felt that it is definitely worth the price tag even if it is on the higher end of drugstore nail polishes. 2 coats is easily enough, and it lasts days without chipping. I could easily go a week without having to re-apply this nail polish. This is definitely a hidden treasure!

Which is your favourite nail polish of the moment? Let me know in the comments!

Cam xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment