Thursday 12 January 2012

So Here We Go

Its been a little over a year and half since I graduated Johnson & Wales University (JWU)  with a Associates Degree in Culinary Arts.  It was a fantastic experience where I grew both as a chef and a person.  It showed me a whole new world of food that I had never imagined let alone seen or cooked. Before during and after JWU I had the pleasure of working at multiple fantastic establishments under a handful of different chefs that have each taught me many things.  


This blog is an attempt to follow my transformation from where I was when I graduated from Culinary School and where my previous chefs, mentors and friends have pushed me to now.  The food, parties and screw ups that will follow will hopefully be awesome, tasty, funny, interesting and make you want to come back for more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment