Monday 20 February 2012

Sleek Blush by 3 collection.

This is going to be my first post on this blog, so here it goes!
 I love Sleek makeup and when they brought out their new blush by 3 range I got rather excited! So I currently only have one of their trio's but I also picked up a single blush while I was at Superdrug.



The single blush I bought is Suede which is part of the Sleek Nude collection, so I'm not sure if this will be available permanently. This blush is the perfect nude/brown for paler skin tones.  It blends lovely and is higly pigmented.

Sleek packaging is fine in my opinion, i like the design, although one con is that I find that similar to Nars products they do get dirty fairly quickly.
The single blush is £4.29 which is very reasonable for 8g of product and the pigmentation of the blush is amazing. 



The blush by 3 palette I decided to buy was the Pumpkin 363. I fell in love with the colour and cannot wait to buy another palette. These colours will be beautiful for summer.
The red in this palette seems as though it has glitter in it but when it's blended out the glitter can't be seen at all. The red is the only blush in this palette that isn't matt.
All of the colour in this palette have great pigmentation and they're pretty easy to blend.

The blush by 3 palette is £9.99 which makes it under £4.00 per blush- excellent value!


I love Sleek blushers and I think they are great quality for the price, I will definately be purchasing more. Have you tried Sleek blush? What did you think about them? 
Cam xx



No comments:

Post a Comment