Wednesday 18 April 2012

Dry lips- cured!


I've recently had incredibly dry chapped lips, I think it's due to the mad changes in weather we've had recently in the UK! So I thought i'd show you all what I use to combat my dryness...


First of all I use the Lush lip scrub in Bubblegum, this product is amazing for removing dead skin from your lips. You simply swipe it on to your lips and lick it off ( or for those who are hygiene freaks, yes you can use a tissue to take it off.) You can grab this from Lush in-store or online for £4.95, they also do a chocolate mint and a mint flavoured lip scrub. Although originally I thought that £4.95 was a little steep for this product, I've since realised that it's definitely worth the money. You also get 25g in this small pot and it is going to last for a very long time!


My next favourite product to use at the moment is the Burts Bees lipbalm with mango butter. This is one of my all time favourite lip products and I use this every morning and night. You can get this lipbalm for around £3.69 at Boots. It's one of the most moisturising lipbalms that I have ever used it's 100% natural and isn't hasn't been tested on animals!



The last two products I love are my anatomicals never lose your cherry lip balm and my rose and almond oil vaseline. The anatomicals lipbalm has a strong fruity scent, I enjoy using this over any drying lipsticks and this is always in my handbag. The rose and almond oil Vaseline is also quite heavily scented, I think this product is going to be a love it or hate it type. Although this isn't as moisturising as the other products I still enjoy using it, and I love the pink tint that it gives to my lips when I'm not wearing any other product on my lips. I believe that the Vaseline is the cheapest out of the products I use, but I still believe it's a wonderful product. You can get both the anatomicals lip balm and the Vaseline from Boots.

If you have any recommendations of any other great products, please leave a comment, Id love to see what they are!
I also have Instagram now :) - camille_taylor

Cam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment