Sunday 1 April 2012

Roman Holiday Day 1 .... Lunch was Superb!


What to see, who to see, and what to eat in Rome. Saw the St. Peters Basilica and the Pope in the morning of our first day in Rome and the Vatican. Lovely, and to think it was just in the morning. Prior to visiting the Pope and the Vatican, we had breakfast at the hotel. Nothing fancy there, just bread and ham. Lunch though was the icing on the cake for our lovely and blessed day. Lunch was superb! I won't go into details though on how it tasted. My pictures will do the talking. The appearance of the dishes is as good as their taste, in my opinion. In my opinion, I did justice to these dishes through my pictures.





Yours truly had Beef Slices with steamed radicchio and walnuts.










My wife and daughter had Carbonara spaghetti pasta (pasta with bacon, yolk, parmesan cheese and black pepper) and San Pietrini assortment of fries. 












My son had Risotto with tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and parmesan cheese.










Hats Off to the Chef of I San Pietrini Ristorante and Pizzeria. 





The restaurant is located at I San Pietrini Ristorante and Pizzeria Via Delle Fornaci 87/89. Check their website - http://www.isanpietrini.it/












No comments:

Post a Comment