Tuesday 10 April 2012

NOTD- BMX Bandit.

I've recently hit a wall with nail polish, I haven't found a colour that I love and get excited to wear. So I searched through my nail polish collection and found this beauty that ashamedly I hadn't even worn once!

 
The name makes me feel slightly rebellious wearing it ( yes, that's sad I know ) but the colour also i reminds me of elderly people, a kind of 'blue rinse' colour. 

Sorry, the photo isn't great but you can see the colour
and that's the main thing :)





















I applied two coats of BMX Bandit and one of this glittery nail polish which strangely doesn't have a brand name or colour name. 
Collection 2000 nail polishes are a steal at only £1.79! You can get these nail polishes here or at any Boots, Superdrug, or supermarket that stocks Collection 2000.


What's your favourite nail polish of the moment? Cam xx




No comments:

Post a Comment