Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lip product haul!



I literally spent saturday buying lip products, so I thought i'd show you what I got!

(From left to right- Gosh lipstick147 Sunrise, Gosh lipstick 66 Bourgogne, Gosh jumbo lipgloss pencil 02 Flamenco Coral, No 7 Blooming pink. Underneath from left to right - Gosh velvet touch lipliner Simply red, Gosh velvet touch lipliner Nougat crisp.)

Superdrug at the moment is having a Gosh clearance and I found all of the Gosh products in their clearance section!  Both lipsticks and the lipgloss pencil where £3, both lipliners where £2 and the No.7 lipstick is from Boots, the No.7 lipstick was £10.


Sunrise- the Gosh orange lipstick is quite sheer compared to the other lipsticks but you can still clearly see the colour on your lips when it's applied. Bourgogne seems to have bit of a silver undertone but seems quite matt at the same time which I think makes this lipstick so unusual, but my favourite lipstick has to be the No.7 Blooming pink. The colour is gorgeous and I can see me wearing this colour alot during spring/summer. The colour is quite matt but has a slight sheen, the lipstick is relatively long lasting and reasonably moisturising. I'm not sure if I think that £10 is reasonable for this lipstick, but I do think that the colour is!

Both lipliners claim to be waterproof and as far as I have tested they do live up to what I expected. Simply red is a gorgeous classic red, whereas nougat crisp is a brown nude which is absolutely stunning. The Flamenco coral jumbo lipgloss pencil I would say is more of a lipstain than lipgloss. It is a lovely coral colour which is going to be perfect for summer, but the gloss aspect of the pencil doesn't last very long and leaves a coral stain on the lips but overall I do like it.



Have you got anything from the Superdrug clearance? I'd love to know if you have got anything!
Cam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment