Thursday 8 March 2012

So I had forgotten that I started this....

Well I failed with this blog before it started.  Its been an interesting couple of months since I posted that first thing.  The main thing was me and my girlfriend of 9 months and best friend for 8 years broke up.  So I have to say that my cooking has not been very inspired and overall I haven't really been inspired to do anything at all, it pretty much just really sucks.  Anyways I do cook random stuff all the time for dinner and even spruce up things I pick up from school, so maybe I will start adding those on here if I remember.  I got rid of my Facebook so I no longer have anywhere to post all the things I make so maybe this will be a good outlet for all that.

Enough Ranting,
I hope to see you sometime soon with some decent recipes or at least entertaining attempts.  (I am going home for spring break next week so maybe I will start my dinner party menu photography and testing, that would be interesting I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment