Wednesday 13 June 2012

Internet Modeling Review

Most of the work I have done is through Internet Modeling, they are great to work for for many reasons.




  • They pay you weekly with choices of how to get paid.
  • The pay you $0.80 per person per minute, so if you have 10 viewers your getting $8 per minute.
  • They send your feed out to 24 different sites, so you have plenty viewers.
  • Their customer service is second to none.
These are just my main reasons for using them, I trust them and I make around $2000 per week and only work around 20 hours per week so there is loads of potential.

There are quite a few complaints but after looking through these it seems that these are fake or from people who expect money for nothing. To get paid you actually have to go on cam, makes sense doesnt it.

I have never had any problems with them and couldnt recommend them any higher, I also have a few friends who use them and are the same. We love getting paid weekly and how much we get for so little work.

I will do reviews on some other sites for you guys but if you wanna get started in cam modeling then this site is for you. They even help train you!!!

They accept both male and female so go ahead

Apply NOW!!! CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment