Saturday 2 June 2012

Very good UT players and disc fix

The other day I got my Fifa 12 disc fixed so now I can play it with no problems. I sold half my UT and bought two premium gold jumbo packs in happy hour. I got TOTY Santi Cazorla and sold him for around about 300k so a good days trading. I heard one of my friends got the limited edition Messi and sold him for 1.3 million coins. He bought TOTY Reus as soon as he could because he is such a good player. If you are looking for a good left winger and you have 30k on your hands get Kevin Mirallas SIF he has 91 pace, 92 accelaration, 98 long shots, 99 finishing, 92 shot power and 92 volleys so he is complete striker if you wish to play hm upfront. The wings and upfront are obviously going to be the best place to play him.

No comments:

Post a Comment