Wednesday 28 November 2012

*Cam Novak's bike just got stolen* HELP ME FIND MY BIKE PLEASE

STOLEN BIKE!
I don't ask for much in return Montreal, but this time I need your help.
If you can help me right now and prove what an awesome community you are, I will be forever grateful.

Just a few hours ago, some really creative bike thief, screwed the top off of the parking sign that my bike was locked to and slipped it over top.


They made off with my love. Probably the best bike I ever owned and about $3000.00 worth of parts. Regardless of the money, this bike is priceless in it's history.
I rode this bike across the island hundreds of times delivering packages for awesome Montrealers and now someone has this important piece of my life.
I have spent the last 5 years of my life trying to help Montreal's cycling community evolve and have tried my hardest to help everyone where I can.

Now I need your help. Please.

Here I am, at your mercy.

If you could please help me in my search, I promise I wont stop promoting your events, helping out fellow cyclists and making Montreal an even better city for cyclists.

I just want my bike back.
If you get it to me, no questions asked.

Please share this and get the word out.

Parts
Black All City Track Bike- White Chain Stays
Sugino 75 Crank
Truvativ Chain Ring
Louis Garneau undrilled track fork (black with Louis Garneau stickers)
Mavic CXP rims laced to Phil Wood 32 hole hubs
NJS Silver Drop Bars
Velo Orange Head Set
Black Time Attac Pedals
Short Silver "Track Star" Stem
Specialized S Works Seat Post
San Marco Black Saddle

The photo below shows the bike with different pedals and handle bars and obviously doesn't have the rack with boxes on it.
It was stolen at the corner of DULUTH and COLONIALE. Look for the post without the sign on it at the north east corner.

If you find it please contact me
cyclebird@gmail.com
514 609 6061







No comments:

Post a Comment