Saturday 24 November 2012

Cam Sur Island



Upon arrival in Caramoan fort
It was a very long trip from my home, Cavite, all the way to Caramoan. almost 12 hours long, but tiredness paid by the beauty of Cam Sur.


my first island adventure
one of the most, nice and 
cool place I've ever seen.


the place where we stayed
Breathtaking, and people are truly accommodating.

take my breath away!

I was surprised when i heard that my late grand father was born here. "Guijalo", Caramoan, Camarines Sur. known as the famous place of island in the Philippines.




snorkeling together with my sis and nephew



in favor to that, the very first  "SURVIVOR ISRAEL, 
AND SWEDEN", (reality show) was held in this place. so, i'm proud to be that i have the blood of Bicolana!
matucad island
actually, this is my very first island hopping. and i really feel great when i witnessed the beauty behind of Cam Sur islands.take note" islands! 



sanctuary of our lady of the most holy rosary

Experienced to climb the 600 hundred steps...and sight the whole island.



i love Caramoan!
Although, i don't grew up on this fabulous place, i also stayed in Camarines Sur, in a different state, during my childhood days.
                                                                             
Unforgettable, 
super amazed, very proud that i am belong here!




No comments:

Post a Comment