Friday 30 November 2012

Viral Bike Story


Hey everyone,

This story is becoming increasingly important and complicated and due to some legal reasons, I will have to wait to tell you more of what has happened. ( I know it sucks, I'm sorry. )

The reason for this is that what happened to me is not an isolated incident. Dozens of bikes are stolen everyday and as much as I'd love to tell you all the details, it may prevent further action being taken against the culprits.

AS SOON AS I CAN, I will tell this story and it will be documented in order to help the community that showed me so much love in my time of need.

Please contact me if you have had your bike stolen in Montreal or know someone who has.
The more information I get about bike theft, the better I can help everyone.

cyclebird@gmail.com


Much love

- Cam (@thecyclebird )



No comments:

Post a Comment