Monday 5 November 2012

Slowly

I will not pretend it doesn't hurt.
I refuse to be less than what I know I can be.
Regardless of the space I have, I will strive.

Does it matter who I am?
No.
What I do matters.
Where I stand matters.

You can not remove what you did not place.

Ignore the noise.
Become your becoming.

Take the direction that feels like home.
Home is not where you rest. Home is where you evolve.

----------
I dissect my brain until I stop seeing a brain and start seeing the sky. The madness that is the hyper, hyper, hyper analysis of everything that is–quote, unquote– "real" pours out like lava after a good yelling session while leaving some hipster cafe in the mile end.

Writing and Illustration by Cam Novak
Twitter- @thecyclebird
Instagram- @camnovak


No comments:

Post a Comment