Friday 17 August 2012

Avobath Bath Bomb from Lush.

Avobath is one amazing bath bomb. After talking to a lovely member of staff from Lush, he told me about the Avobath bath bomb, and I was rather surprised that I hadn't tried this one before!

Avacado, Olive oil and Lemongrass.

Thought I'd add a photo of the bath bomb in the bath, hehe.


I adore the citrusy scent, the lemongrass really stands out. And although I prefer to take bath's during the evening, this is the perfect bath bomb for that wake me up feeling in the morning! It does release some sort of shimmer or very fine glitter once it has dissolved but it doesn't stick to the skin at all. The scent lingers on the skin, but not for as long as I would like, it disappears after a couple of hours, but I do think that the Avobath left my skin feeling quite soft. At £3.20 each the Avobath is one of Lush's more expenisve Bath bombs, but I would most definitely purchase this one again and would recommend it to anyone who needs a bit of a wake up in the morning!

You can buy Avobath in store or on the Lush website.

Have you tried the Avobath? What are your thoughts?

Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment