Saturday 25 August 2012

NYC all day long foundation.

Today's blogpost is going to be on the NYC all day long foundation. NYC claims that this is foundation lasts up to 14 hours. They also claim that this foundation controls shine providing a smooth matte effect all day long. I completely agree. This has definitely been a monthly favourite! This foundation comes in a fair amount of shades considering it is a drugstore foundation. I have it in the shade 737 classic ivory and it is a lovely match for my skin. Unfortunately I don't think that NYC cater for darker skins in this foundation. This foundation will cost you only £3.99 for 27.3ml, which is slightly smaller than most foundations but so is the price- so I can't complain. Which in my opinion is absolutely amazing, this is such a good product.
737- classic ivory.
The packaging isn't anything fancy, but it does the job and I like the fact it has a pump. It also comes with a clear lid which I've managed to misplace...


Taken with flash.

According to NYC this foundation is suitable for all skin types, but I do feel as though it is fairly drying therefore I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone with dry skin. This foundation does flashback a bit in photo's when using flash, I wouldn't wear this to an event where i'm going to have my photo taken alot. But all in all I love this foundation. There isn't much that I could say I dislike about it. I will most definitely be re-purchasing this foundation sometime in the future!
You can buy this foundation from superdrug.


Have you ever tried any NYC foundations? Let me know what you think about them.
Cam xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment