Friday 10 August 2012

New in my closet

new in my closet 

Today I went shopping in Antwerp. I had a budget of €100, i spent around €87. The first shop I entered was Zara, I bought 2 tops and 1 shirt. I'm really in love with the shirt, the sleeves are animal printed (leopard). The right top was still on sale. It's a tie dye print. The left one is just a basic piece, I love the color and the gold studs are a nice accent.

The next shop I entered was Forever21 for some necklaces. The right one gives your outfit a colorful, fine key. It will remind me of summer, even in december. The other one was more expensive. It's  indiana hippie style, but it looks very chic. 

The left necklace would I wear with a top like the bordeaux top, not with something printed. The right necklace would i combine with the right top. The colors fit very well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment