Thursday 30 August 2012

Fastrack Watch : Product Photography

Product Photography : Fastrack watch
Exif data :
Camera : Canon PowerShot A3300IS
f-stop : f/2.8
ISO 400
Focal Length : 5mm

This was my attempt for product photography. Exif data is provided for this image under caption of the image. Home setup .

  • How to click this type of image ?
          Getting started to click a product photography make sure you have a good product to shoot for, take a good background e.g white plain background or black background , i have used white card paper as a base and for back of the watch and a dark room.

For those who have not used a lightning setup , I have used a small torch like led flash .
I have used the flash light just to make my watch strap a bit shiny and not to make the setup dark.
I have bounced the  inbuilt flash light of my digital Canon camera.

  • How i bounced the flash of Digicam ?
          To bounce a digital camera flash you need a white blank visiting card , I learned this technique from my fellow friend. Hold the visiting card near your camera flash make it sure it facing towards the ceiling and has covered the entire flash and no flash can penetrate through the visiting card from sides.
This will be difficult for the first time but you will surely get a good pic after several attempts.

Another method of bouncing the flash is shown in this image :
Image source :  http://digital-photography-school.com
Follow me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/VipulSangilkarPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment