Saturday 17 November 2012

About free cam sites and their population)

By free cam sites I mean free adult cam sites. What I personally like about free cam sites is that broadcasters do what they like. They can choose if they want to accept tokens, do private or group shows, take requests or be non nude. When I first saw Livejasmin I was disgusted, to be honest. Broadcasters looked like they are forced to cam, especially studio chicks from poor countries. Maybe for guys it looks different, but for me it is embarrassing to watch somebody who has to do sexual things only to survive. On free cam sites it is different, because you can only get tokens if you really like to show. Pay per minute is only an option, you can do anything, show as much nudity as you feel like and not accept requests. And the best thing is that people tip you because they like you. When your sexuality is genuine people like it and it makes them feel happy. As many of my fans wrote they tip me to see my smile.
I'm starting this blog because I have some information to share and because during this 1 month I have absolutely nothing to do. Encouraging reason to continue reading hehe...but this is true.
And here is something about me. I appeared on free cam sites for 8 months, made $20k+ of tips, with no privates and no requests. My native language is not English, so deal with it) I wear glasses or contact lenses and love coffee and cats) You may guess who I am, and if so, please keep it secret;)

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE HIRING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete