Saturday 17 November 2012

look out

Professionally and personally, we humans are always concern to our security. A week back in our neighbors some three guy came to my neighbors house and rang the bell. An old women who was living alone at home came down to open the door, and suddenly she found those strangers were asking about some unfamiliar address and some person name that was not resided to that place.

While she was standing on the door, and their was no one around their except that old women and the guys. i noticed them from my hidden camera that was installed at my door which was just next to my neighbors door. Suddenly the guy asked for a glass of water to that old women, and she went inside to bring water.

In the mean while when the old women get inside, the guy also entered into that home while she went in. Mistakenly she had forgotten to close the door.  I was not knowing anything, while i was watching them through cam while making my break fast, i thought she must be knowing all of them, after 30 minutes when i was eating break fast, i heard a gun shot which made me ran outside. I saw those guys robbed that women and shot her in her leg and ran away.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment