Sunday 4 November 2012

Hazelnut latte- perfection!

Latte's have recently become my favourite drink. Starbucks do the best- fact. (well...not really a fact but still, they're good. ) I usually have a 3/4 sugars in my latte which yes i know is pretty darn bad for me, but it tastes sooo much better! But occasionally I will swap my sugars for one or two shots of hazelnut syrup. Now since there isn't a starbucks in my local town, I have resorted to making my own at home- it's cheaper and I can have one anytime of day ;) In fact i'm drinking one right now. So I thought I'd let you know what I use.


The non- skinny version is good too! 


Hazelnut syrup.


A pretty huge mug! ;) 

They're so easy to make using these Nescafe sachets, no need for fancy coffee machines or amazing skills. I usually use a shot glass nearly full of the syrup and stir it in to the latte. They're amazing, you should definitely try them. Oh and the Nescafe sachets are between £2.00- £3.00 and same with the syrup. The mug is £5.00 from Cath Kidston.

What's you favourite drink?

Cam xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment