Thursday 27 September 2012

Giving Back: How Volunteering Changes Lives

Moab Volunteer Training Weekend
Hear what our volunteers are saying:

“Thanks for another great experience. My wife and I had a great time and you made us feel that we were appreciated.  I think you give you clients the sense they are with a professional organization and that leads to the confidence they have in SPLORE.  I know we are proud when we say we volunteer for you.”
-Gerry and Chris Forsdick, Splore volunteers

“I appreciate the ability to do things outdoors for myself and it’s amazing to facilitate that for others who don’t think they can--it’s humbling.  I appreciate the amazing energy and giving nature of the staff.  The group has a culture that is really happy and passionate.  Their goal is to make it inclusive and to get people to get outside.”
-Shelly Braun, Volunteer

“I love Splore because, as a volunteer, I can engage in fun, meaningful activities with some awesome people!”
-Stephanie Rokich,Volunteer for Rock On! Program


Donate today and support an
organization you can be proud of!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment