Monday 10 September 2012

Transcribed For Your Listening Pleasure - Introduction

As spelled out in the introduction to this blog, I am shaking off the rust of my writing chops and using the blog as a way to force myself to write.  This is a therapeutic exercise, not a pain one, just in case you were wondering.  Every week, I will post a chapter of a book, thus buying myself some time to work ahead while still giving myself a deadline. 

The book, incidentally, is titled "Transcribed For Your Listening Pleasure".  It contains three stories, all written (in the book) by a retired police captain from Michigan.  It is entirely fictional.

I do humbly ask for your patience as I roll this out over the next couple of months.  I hope you enjoy it and I certainly welcome any and all feedback.  Be kind!

Regards,

Cam Ollson

No comments:

Post a Comment