Sunday 23 September 2012

RAVE REVIEW! Technic brilliant touch highlighter and blemish corrector.

Technic brilliant touch highlighter and blemish corrector has very quickly become one of my must have products. As I was searching through my make up stash to find something to make me look more alive after a 'no sleep whatsoever kinda night' (ok, well I did have half an hour sleep...) I came across this magnificent product. I will say, I didn't hold out much hope for this product at first against the extremely dark circles under my eyes, but to my surprise it worked a treat!

As you can see this product is quite pink, which again didn't fill me with hope when I looked at it, but this product seems to reflect light and makes your face glow. Looking at this product, I have noticed it is slightly similar to Benefits High Beam, although this is definitely more of a concealer formula. I much prefer using this as an under eye concealer rather than on spots, I feel it draws attention to any blemishes. I do set this with a powder otherwise I have found on the occasional day that it will crease under my eye area but that doesn't change my love for this product at all. The only downfall to this product is that there's only one shade. Being relatively pale this works on my complexion, obviously this unfortunately will not suit darker skin tones.

Sorry for the rubbish photo's, new set up soon! 

Without flash.

With flash.
It has a brush applicator and is super easy to use and blend. The packaging is pretty simple, the only problem is the packaging rubs off after a while but at such a cheap price, I can't complain!

But all in all this is one fab product that is only £2.99! I am aware that the shop 'body care' sells some technic products, but I'm not sure how widely available those shops are, but I have found an online shop that sells it!

Buy it here!

Thank you for reading my blog!
Cam xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment