Monday 24 September 2012

The Coolest School in America | A Splore Story

A letter from Reid Anderson, Director of Clayton Middle School Outdoor Program:


An Afternoon of Kayaking
Thank you so much. I am honored to have been provided the opportunity to work with you and all the programs that you have provided me and my students here at Clayton Middle School. I had a student today, on our way up to mountain dell to go cross country skiing, say to me "Mr. Anderson, we should get an award for having the best school in America because of all the cool things that we get to do!" That means a lot coming from a middle school kid. 

Thank you for all you do and continue to do in making Clayton Middle School 'THE COOLEST SCHOOL IN AMERICA!"  I look forward to our continued partnership. Thank you.
-Reid

Donate today  and give the
magic of the outdoors to Utah's children.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment