Monday 1 October 2012

A Lesson in Overcoming Fears | Morgan's Story

Belaying at the bottom of a climb

Splore has been a big part of my life, I started in 2009 and I have been volunteering/interning for the last 3 years.

I have found that splore has this ability to make people believe that there is nothing that can hold you back. I know that they have done this for me!

When I fist went on my first rock climbing trip I was petrified of heights. After making it to the top of my first out door rock climb I was amazed!

I took that feeling of having no fear and applied it to other fears. To this day I have overcome 3 of my biggest fears!
Dressed up for Camp Hawkins

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Donate today to support life-changing rock 
climbing experiences for children with disabilities.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment