Wednesday 10 October 2012

Grand Opening- Entrée des Artistes Gallery

Since closing my Company I have been working with an incredible artist agency that has given me a great deal of support and opportunity.
Over the last month I have been working on new works for the grand opening of the Entrée des Artistes Gallery.
This space  has been created to help artists excel their career and to help build a community of like minded, talented individuals. I am so honoured to be a part of it.

I will be displaying a whole bunch of different work and I would really like to see you there.

Here are the details:


It is taking place at 
Entrée des Artistes Gallery
3692 St-Denis
Monteal, QC

Time:
6:00pm to 9:30pm- Casual Viewing (Business Crowd)
9:30pm to 12:00pm- Party

Facebook Event

I'm excited to have my newest big drawings up on display but even more excited about my latest silkscreen images that I created.
I will have 2 different images for sale, one of which will be on a t-shirt.




For more information about the agency, check out their website  and "Like" them on Facebook

See you Next Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment